Welcome to https://tahiragroup.com (the “Site”).
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and subsequently may make use of the various services offered by Tahira Group of Companies (collectively, “Services”)
“Personally Identifiable Information”
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, and other information shared by a visitor to this Site. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors who connect with us through our Contact page in order to respond to any specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information and with whom may the information be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about visitors may be shared with companies within the Tahira Group and/or partners who wish to evaluate potential transactions with the Visitor. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors with our business partners, affiliated agencies and third party vendors.
We may use personal data that we obtain from you:
- in respect of personal details and contact information which you have provided to us, to identify you and personalise any communications with you;
- in respect of information which is collected from you automatically, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, and/or our Social Media Pages, when you choose to do so, as well as being part of our efforts to keep our Website and/or our Social Media Pages safe and secure;
- to obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of our Website and/or our Social Media Pages;
- to carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, our products and services and to help us better understand your requirements and interests;
- to target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and to make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- depending on the extent of consent obtained from you, to process, facilitate, administer and provide you with our products and services, to carry out, manage and maintain your relationship with us, your commercial transactions and dealings with us, to send you promotional materials relating to our products and services, or promote products and services of our partners or such third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- to assess your application prior to entering into an employment contract with us and pursuant to laws to which we are subject. in other circumstances, such purposes that are necessary or directly related to your relationship with us or where it is required and/or permitted under the applicable laws.
When we collect personal data from you through our Website and/or our Social Media Pages, we will only do so when needed for fulfilment of one of the purposes set out above.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal data you provide to us in accordance with applicable laws.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
Compliance With Laws
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with the law. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorised Customers.
https://tahiragroup.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Last Updated: May 29, 2023